Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Past DT Member Jan-10-Apr 10

Jennifer Scull-Ohio- Jan 2010-April 2010
http://justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com/
Hi! My name is Jennifer Scull, and I am a 45 year old papercraft addict! :)  But really, I have been doing papercrafts for about 10 years. I started as a scrapbooker, but went to that ONE stamping party like many of us and haven't stopped making cards since! grins! I really really love the vintage/shabby style, but tend to throw in that touch of whimsy when I get the chance. You never quite know what might pop up on something I make! :) I have to have my ribbons and trims, well, and the buttons and primas, goodness, pretty much just embellies in general! giggles!

My family is truly quite supportive of my habit. I have been married for 23 years to my college sweetheart and have 3 teenage boys.  We live in northeast Ohio in a quaint little village right in the heart of maple syrup country and the snowbelt. My house is a comfy century home complete with a barn full of cats and 2 big labradors. We truly couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment