Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Past DT Member Jan-10-Jun 10

Lisa Futch-Arizona- 
http://creativek9s.blogspot.com/
I can remember being intoxicated by the smell of my first box of crayons. I always have loved art and being creative. I enjoy playing with color, shape and pattern to create interesting designs to showcase the images that I use. My favorite tools to use are my Copic markers:)I have been married to my wonderful hubby for the past 18 years. He keeps me in Copic markers and is very supportive of my projects. I am a SAHM for a wonderful volleyball playing daughter. My other interests include dog training. I have a trained therapy dog that I take to visit hospice patients weekly. I participate in dog agility competitions with two of my dogs. I also am an avid bicyclist, both road
and mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment