Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Past DT - Jan 10 - Jun 10

Jeannie Thomas-Arizona- 
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/
Yes it's true....I'm a cheesehead!  I may live in Arizona now, but I was born and raised in Wisconsin and I must confess that I am a Packer fan.  Besides reading and crocheting, I love, love, love to make and give handmade cards!  I started out in the scrapbooking world, but decided a smaller canvas was a more creative niche for me.  I work full time at the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Scottsdale, where I am an Administrative Professional.  I have an awesome group of cardmaking friends that keep me motivated and inspired, and I am amazed at who I have met from around the world in blogland. Besides all of that....the boyfriend and his 3 children call me Jeannie-girl, and I wish for world Peace.....no really I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment