Monday, June 28, 2010

Cat Darling - Kentucky

My name is Cat Darling. I am a wife,  mother, grandmother, and a retired Art and Elementary teacher. I am lucky to be married to the love of my life who supports me in my artistic endeavors.  I have two daughters, two sons, and one grandson. My BF, Georgia MacDonald, (who is also on the S2G DT) is the one who hooked me on scrapbooking which then led to stamping. Favorite tools...Hmmm, that’s a tough one. I LOVE punches, organza ribbon, rhinestones, and of course pop dots! My other interests are hanging with family and friends, reading, and watching crime shows....OMGosh! Did I just confess that? LOL I also LOVE to plan theme parties and make all of the invitations, favors, and decorations. I made the wedding cakes for my daughters weddings, and I look forward to making another for my son’s wedding later this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment