Monday, June 28, 2010

DT Cordinator for SNR-Gina Lindsay -Tennesse

Hi! I am Gina and I live in Nashville, TN with my husband and our three cats. I started stamping about three years ago after a friend invited me to a CTMH party. I enjoyed it and made cards off and on for the next year. Then I discovered Copics and was completely hooked, my life (and wallet!) have not been the same since. Stamping has opened up my life in many ways; not only as a new creative outlet, but has also helped me meet many new friends and have new experiences. In addition to paper crafting and stamping, I enjoy needlework, crocheting, painting, playing with clay, making jewelry, quilting and I am learning how to sew. I have always felt the need to make things!
When I am not in my craft room, I am probably reading, learning something, cooking or just hanging out with my hubby. We both enjoy traveling, picking out a new, random place and then exploring the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment