Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DT Coordinator for PCP-Melissa Oeters - Illinois

Hi! I'm Melissa and I live in Hinckley, Illinois with my husband of 23 year, our 4 wonderful children (16, 12, 8, and 5), 1 huge cat, and 5 dog-lets. I have been into arty things since I was a little girl and I was introduced to scrapping and stamping about 16 years ago. I was hooked at that first at home party I attended and I've never looked back. My supplies and styles have grown tremendously over the years as has my passion for creating.
Paper arts has done wonderful things for me in so many ways, including giving me an outlet for creating and allowing me some much needed "me" time to relax, drink diet coke and eat the candy I've hidden from my kids. But, most importantly, it has helped me meet and build friendships with many amazing people.
Currently my favorite products would be Copic markers, rhinestones, pearls, glitter, ribbon, paper, paper and more paper! I tend to be a bit of a hoarder when it comes to supplies and get carried away when craft shopping! I guess you could say I like to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment