Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Laurel Seabrook -Canada

I am married with 2 girls ages 15 and 12. I teach grade 1 full time and my hobbies are paper crafting (especially card making and scrapping), photography, blogging and painting. Although the job and family life keeps me busy I try to make time for myself daily by going for a run and of course playing in my craft room. I have recently been published in CARDS, Scrapbook Trends magazine, Scrapbook Trends Idea book, and in Paper Crafts magazine. I have been Guest Designer for Inspirational Card Sketches, Etsy Inspired, Sketch Girl and am currently on the Design Team for The Scrappiest, Scrap-Mart, Scrap Shotz, Scrap Tiffany, The Cutting Cafe and alumni for Get Sketchy. My passion right now is anything using paper. My girls are the inspiration for my scrapping, of which I am trying to do more of but I tend to do more card making as I love how quick, easy and satisfying they are... not to mention I am addicted to Challenges and participate in as many as I can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment