Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Past DT Member Jan-10-May 10

DeAnne Burton-Newfoundland-
http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/
My name is Deanne Burton and I live in Newfoundland, Canada. I am a wife to the BEST man on Earth!. We have 2 teenage sons, ages 15 and 18 and a darling little Bichon Poo named Meika (who is a little over a year old).I'm a Grade 6 teacher/art teacher/librarian and have been teaching for quite a number of years!!!! I love it!
OK, I should have said this right from the get-go... I AM A SCRAP ADDICT!!! Yes! I love scrapping and spend some part of my day with paper, scissors and glue in my hands.
I've recently  become "addicted" to digis and Copics! I always swore I would NEVER buy a Copic but, guess what, I buckled under the immense pressure and now am a proud owner of a "truckload" of them! I've always loved coloring. From the first time I held  a Crayola crayon in my hand, I've been coloring. My favorite smell has ALWAYS been Crayola crayons, nothing else like it! I've always been very creative. My favorite subject was always Art! I designed and sewed my own Barbie clothes when I was a girl (I loved my little sewing machine I got for Christmas when I was 12) and did my bouquet, veil and even wedding cake for my wedding in 1990.
My word for 2010 is JOY and let me tell you that I felt joy when I read that I made the design team at Shirley's 2 Girls. I adore their digis and am so happy when I'm creating with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment