Monday, May 3, 2010

GUEST DESIGNER for JULY!

BJ DiCandia-Kentucky
http://askbgb.blogspot.com

Hello Everyone,
I'm sooo excited to have been invited to be this month's Guest Designer here at S2G. 
 While living in Okinawa, Japan with my Marine Corps Flyboy I took up my watercoloring. Which lead to doing my own matting & framing.  Continued with that when we moved to England. When we were stationed at Pax River Air Station in MD. I went over to Scrapbooking & continued that while stationed in San Diego. Hubby got orders to Okinawa again.  This time I stayed state's side.  Savannah "my Jack Russell baby" & I moved to my Mom's family farm in Ky. & became the caretaker's.  We were joined last winter by Baby Kitty.
While setting up a Blog for my Longaberger Basket business I found the stamping/card making world. I'm loving it most of the time."LOL" Copic's is a whole new world for me. And I have to get use to scaling things down from Scrapbook size & 8 x 10 watercolor's to card size. 
Thank You to all who have WELCOMED me into your world.
BJ Owens-DiCandia

No comments:

Post a Comment