Friday, July 2, 2010

Chris Veneruso - The Garden State

Arts and Crafts are my passion. I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t doing something with my hands. Currently my favorite pastime is cardmaking but I enjoy all forms of paper crafting. Over the years I’ve done all forms of needle crafts except tatting. I’ve tie dyed, painted, made prints, developed photographs, quilted and more. One day I hope to learn to throw clay.
My husband supports and encourages my creative side. Our family is a yours, mine and ours with 3 grown children out on their own, one teenager keeping us on our toes and two fur baby kitty kats . We have one grandson.
I am retiring from 27 years spent as a Purchasing Agent in municipal government and thrilled to embark on my next chapter. What a great start to be on the design team for Shirley’s 2 Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment