Monday, September 13, 2010

DT Coordinator-Georgia MacDonald - Kentucky

After 28 years in the teaching profession, I traded chalk dust for a book and a porch swing. It didn't take me long to discover that I needed adventures in my life. I started a new career in the retail industry to support this need. At the moment, my adventures are revolving around paper crafting, getting to know amazingly talented people from all over the world via card challenges, and squeezing in a little travel. I've been a "Jack of all trades…" all of my life when it comes to crafts. Knitting, counted cross stitching, quilting, spinning yarn, and scrap booking have been stepping stones for me. They have provided an outlet to keep me grounded. About two years ago, a friend gave me a clear stamp set as a "grandma shower" gift. That's all it took. I've been hooked ever since. I've been married to the same man for 30 years. We have two adult children. They are married and live in other states. Hence, the travel!! We have one grandson (19 months) and a second one on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment