Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jul - Dec 2010 S2G DT is HERE!



 Past DT Leader
Debbie Daniels  - Texas
Hello! My name is Debbie and I’m a cardaholic! LOL! I have been making cards for about 4 years and LOVE IT. To me they are little hugs that come through the mail! My interest in stamping started when I became a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator where my love for paper and creating cards was created. It’s truly my passion! I started participating in challenges about a year ago and fell in love with shirleys2girls images. I love animals and they had the CUTEST dog and cat images. My style is more of a clean and simple type card but I love layering! My DH golfs and I make cards! I’ve been married for 23 years to my best friend. We have a 4-legged little girl named Bailey who is the light of my life! I wish that I could have hundred’s more! We moved to the Dallas/Ft Worth area in 1988 and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment